- Persian name Oghab dobaradar
- English name Bonellis Eagle
- Scientific name Hieraaetusfasciatus
- Family Accipitridae
- Morphology Body length:70 cm. The same size as lesser spotted eagle, the underwings of the adult are dark which contrast with its white underparts. The long tail is grey on top and white below and has a single broad black terminal band. It has a white patch between the wings. Immature birds have reddish brown head and brown underpart coverts.
- Ethology It is an agile and ferocious bird and usually feeds on small birds, but sometimes also on mammals such as hares.